“…I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the earth.”
President John F. Kennedy, May 25, 1961
In 1961, it was a bold and dangerous idea – they had no idea it could be acheived – most of the technology had not even been created. It was an objective – a vision.
WHY DO WE NEED DANGEROUS IDEAS IN MARKETING ?
- Because we need to challenge ‘The way things have always been done’
- The world is more competitive than ever – safe solutions are no longer enough
- Dangerous ideas make us ask questions
- They are disruptive and set us off in new directions
- Where brands are struggling for differentiation, dangerous ideas punch above their weight
- Great advertising has always taken risks – it pays to be brave.
Are you ready to talk ideas?